Monday 30 July 2012

A Day's break for the boredom...

I am extremely sad and left lonely while I am writing this blog.


How could a day that made me happy to the extremes,could end up in tears..
I get to talk to u for hours,and I snatched a sim from my father and I talked without the fear of passing time..I was in the  heights of heights


Then when ur friends kept u busy,nd they fired u , I felt sad ,but taking it in a humour way, I told something nd all of a sudden u went offline.I thought u were busy with ur frnds . But as time passed I sensed something wrong ,nd I I felt its not like u,so I msged u..then came ur reply at chat..u were angry at me..evn then i didnt get the reason...but I doubted it was my dialogue b4..I jst made it sure...whn u said that u r disturbed nd will come after 7.15 ,i couldn't jst control my tears, I went to my room and I felt so bad that I couldn't control and I started to cry . Luckly enough my parents called me for prayer and all I could think of was leaving a message for u..u were  online,nd no msg from u...definitely angry...In my prayers all I prayed was to solve all the misunderstandings....nd came back to my room hiding my tears ...I left u a msg and waited for ur reply, it came at last ..u were not in ur good moods...
How could you think I would say smething that would hurt u knowingly..Why in the hell should I mean that thing...I really felt bad that u didn't understand me ...I understand u were disturbed but leaving me in blank without evn knowing what I did ? U think that's something I'd expect from u.....I'm not angry at u, actually I dnt knw what I'm feeling right now....I just know that my heart is heavy.....








No comments:

Post a Comment