Sunday 29 July 2012

The second day of rest to my fingers.... :p

This is the second day that my fingers are resting from the vigorous typing on the keyboard...I was nearing to be a typing expert...


Sunday....I woke up today morning just as blank as that ...I'm not sure if I've dreamed anything ...but as soon as I get out of my bed,the first thing that came to my mind was..God!! another day completely missing your chat... :(


I had to go to my uncle's 1st year of demise and I was completely left bored...nothing to do...I tried myself to engage in something...talking with the lovebirds there...I was desperately waiting to return home,so I could call u ,bcoz I knew my parents would be visiting my moms house.....and time seemed to be crawling...at last the time came...Finally!! back ..Home,sweet home...

I left u a msg...waiting for ur reply call...between the waiting time,I logged into my blog and looked at its stats...yep,u've read it....at last ur call came..my cousin was sitting beside me...I rushed to back of my house,to accompany mickey....I told him to keep his mouth shut,bcoz i needed to talk to someone special...he seemed to understand that...nd I dialed u...At the other end,ur usual carefree voice...'I just love it'...nd u asked me abt my last wish...oooh...what to say?....again the blood rushed to my face... embarrassed...
All of a sudden I caught a glimpse of my cousin walking by...frantically I cut the call ,without even warning u..not gud manner...I msged u thee reason..and as if god has heard my prayers...she's going for a while...god plz forgive me,definitely not the thing I should do to my sis,bt I couldn't help it....then we talked about like hrs...my parents are going to be shocked by the bills...but I couldn't just put down the receiver...I felt really really gud ,talking to u...God plz show me a way so that I can talk without the fear of bills...I cant even express my words that how much I enjoyed talking to u....Ohh !! I still have to wait 8 days.... :(


As if god wants to save my family from bankrupt,my parents came ,I had to hang up ... :(....hmm....again hours left for the sun to set....why is the time not passing when I'm lonely,...it seems to be running marathon when I am chatting or talking to u....I accompanied my cousin to see the channels that she is seeing...boring ones....Killing time...nothing to do...and I remembering ...YES!! I haven't written the blog...how could it forget it...and here I am...


Tonight,I am going to be alone in my room,my first night without ur presence in my room...Hmm.....nothing to do...just go to sleep ....hope to dream about u....close my eyes,hug my sweety,cutie angely devil pillow... [ Maybe I could read some pages of 50..nd I am definitely going t0 dream in all wilderness ....I sense u will have that naughty grin in ur face ...keep it to urself... :p ...I need something to dream ...and I am going to google for help references... God plz forgive me... nothing bad,I promise.....]

So dear ,, have a gr8 sleep ... nd dont be late to bed...My tip to gain weight....sleep as much as u can .... take care .... and its just 8 MORE DAYS TO GO !!



No comments:

Post a Comment