Friday 27 July 2012

Yet another day with ups and down....

The bed was warm and cosy.....I hugged my pillow more tightly....to my dismay,my mother comes shouting my name .....I opened my eyes and looked at the time....'9.00!!!' ....OMG....my mom's goin to freak out....praying in my mind to have a good day,and still having the hangover of my splendid dream,i walked reluctantly out of my bedroom....as expected my mom's in her bad moods,but as my usual routine,I hugged her from behind and gave her a quick soft kiss...my plan worked,she's calmed down...






I had a chat with u...told u about my dream and then there came a conversation that slightly caused my mood to alter...why did u say that...yes i was a bit sad but then i sensed u are getting more tensed and sad..i felt sad too...I know u didn't really mean it ..and I get what i needed to get my mood raised ...ur apology.. :D liked it a lot...and i totally forgot the incident...


I was supposed to meet u at evng...with a half mind i went out with my cousin...came bac and saw a post by you telling u miss me ...''I was really touched "..yes i miss u too...but then your sry along with that...NO!,u don't need to be sry dear...while chatting u told me abt that Ms. ihrd adoor,Frankly speaking a pang of jealousy strike me...why is she messing with you?...hmmm....hope I'l get over being possessive about you one day....then at a time I find u delaying the replies....I was a little confused...bt my mind convinced me its ur chatter problem and yes it was...but then i decided to play with u a little to get an apology...."my usual self"...with a naughty soul


Then there came some angel nd devil aspects...nd seriously i dont think u r a devil...u r indeed a good person,jst being naughty that i love....


After that there were some serious conversations..between u and ur brother...nd i felt really really happy that u told everything that is worrying u....and I really hope that i could do something to relieve u frm ur worries...
Then we had some real cheesy talks...which i love....i love being with u and i am completely lost in some other world when i'm with u...I love hearing to ur worries ,ur carefree talks, ur i'm innocent behaiviour ,everything....jst cant keep my mind out of u...


Goin to sleep dear,worrying about tomorrow,u r goin 2 leave...hope the sun doesnt set tmrw....have a gr8 sleep,with a tension free mind....take care my chweety cutie angely devil ....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment