Saturday 21 July 2012

First day after i felt how much I'ld miss u

21/July/2012- 10.45 pm


As i was thinking over and over again for a special surprise for u ..and after seeing that status update on bsb -as long as u love me....something flashed upon me...nd i thought why not to write a blog for u..


Yesterday,i was in a kind of mixed emotions,nd when u said that u''ll be leaving fb on 27th...for the first time i felt so left alone..nd that really made me realise how much u mean to me...i dnt know ...u r being like someone special to me....


And here's my surprise for u




Red Rose for U :)


[  I'm really sry thannodu chat cheyunnathinte idakka njan ee paripadi cheyyunne...:p ]


This  is meant to express my feelings  ,my emotions ...in short its me ....

I planned to make this blog my diary for the next days till ur b'day...hope u'ld enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment