Wednesday 25 July 2012

Days goin' by and u mean more and more to me.....

Dear U,


As each day,hours and seconds pass by u make me realise how much u mean to me....and my dreams are going to a level that confirms to it....Badly,I was disturbed by my mom...but then there's still this night...we have lots of days and nights left to continue....




Another gud mrng msg frm me...nd ur reply...as it heads to discussion of our dreams....u came to a point when u said ur dream was with ur angel ...."my soul was like lit with a 1000 watt bulb".....suddenly to my utter dismay...when i asked u was it me,.u replied no... :( ...I would rather die a thousand deaths...u continued to tease me...and then came my cue... :p ....I can also play this game.... u asked me if i felt bad... :D 'Sure it did '...but still I knew u were teasing me....Lets play this!!! ...Yep sure ....i replied with my usual hmmm...
and then ...wow ....u offered me an apology... gr8 :D ....I was smiling inside...Do u think a single one would calm me... No dear ...Still I kept on my disappointed tone....nd yes it works.....Then to  heart nearly suffered an attack ...U are going  2 call me... God !! nooo.....U would easly catch me when u hear from me ,also what am I supposed to say....' Give me lots of apologies....sheesh....I am embarrassed to hell....' nd then u call me!!....what am I supposed to say ?....Hmmmm.........u keep on asking me if i am still angry ...no ...but how would i admit it....ok ,thn ഇത്തിരി   weight ഇരിക്കട്ടെ ........I replied 'yes still i am a bit angry'....to my happiness u told me to meet online....ohh!! back to breathing normal.....nd then u told me about the dream..... the fog-with me....nd french....wow....an unknown sensation crawled my stomach....butterflies kept flying around.....u brought me to the amazon...but .. :(...then comes my parents.






long 5 hours..i was lost in amazon....and i rushed to come online.....I remembered I didn't write 2days notes....and I awe u an apology...bcoz i'm stealing ur time to write this...

Later I had a small nap at about 6.30 and all that I could think was about u..hoping to see a gud dream i slept but i was awakened my some sound...being alone in the house i startled and i missed my parents and u ,I asked them to come back..they came within minutes....and my mood was again raised by my soap serial.... :D It was a gud scene indeed .... a small fight and then the actor being naughty gave her an apology...When we started to chat you told me that u were angry bcoz i left earlier....oops !! hurt u again :(...
I felt sad really....If I was with u ,I'ld have told u how much I missed u and the reason I left was bcoz I was tired and I wanted my full senses to be with u when i'm chatting with u.....U seemed to be tensed...I could sense that from ur tone....Oh God !! I felt sad seeing that...why are u tensed ,i could'nt bear it....


Then we had some good talking..except later when u asked what I know about u....Ho..Is there something u r hiding from me?about u?....I was really tensed...
Then those serious discussion..I was really happy u told me everything openly...Don't wry everything will be fine...Follow ur mind set it to ur goal...and u'l be fine....I am still hugging my pillow...Goin to sleep...with a lot of sweet memories...hav a gr8 sleep dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment