Saturday 28 July 2012

Missing U Badly :(

As I woke up this morning, my heart was so heavy....I didn't had a dream yesterday..my senses were not working...i was totally blank and sad...Today, after so many days ,I will not be able to chat with u ....As usual,my mom kept me busy with works,and they were planning to visit my moms house...I was not certain if u get my apology last day...so as soon as they left,I logged into my account..nd my soul leapt into heights...a message from u...So ,u read my msg yesterday...I felt slightly happy....


Then I gave u a msg, I was desperately waiting to hear from u..nd then came ur missed..without any moments hesitation,I dialed ur number...and finally at the other end,my relieving aid..."ur voice"...we talked nd talked and I felt happy...and between our conversation...u reminded me of my promise yesterday...Oh God!! ..."apology"....I was embarrassed...Sheesh....how will I give it ?...My mind told me "What r u waiting for"....but on the other side something was pulling me...At last I decided to go with my mind...and for the first time in my life i gave an apology to someone...U really mean a lot to me...
I wanted to talk to u ,like for hours...but the main villain..the balance kept on decreasing....I have to save it to call u for the rest of the days...so reluctantly we cut the call....


Later I was flipping through the channels,to kill my time...and I watched some parts of kabhie kushie kabhie gham....later one of my fav tamil movie khushi...as I watched these it kept on reminding me of u...I watched khushi for the 100th time...yet it seem new to me...


Each of these time, u always remained there in my heart, there wasn't even a single sec without remembering u..I miss u like anything...nd i feel like left alone somewhere ...and all I was left was the wonderful memories that we spent together....Missing U a lot dear...nd yes ,9 mre days to go....hope ,I could call u  tomorrow, but I will be with my parents the whole time...Really hope to hear from u again tomorrow...Hope u will also be feeling the same for me...Take care dear, praying for u ....


With lots and lots of love than u could ever imagine..


Urs,
 Pink Rose
Miss u dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment