Wednesday 1 August 2012

5 more days to go.......Count down starts now....

Dear blog,


This morning I  woke up fresh because I slept for many hours and in my dreams were u and me and of course sweet apologies...I was feeling soo happy and somehow I felt today is going to be nice....


Morning was good...I left u a msg, and I had to go for shopping with my father...everywhere I go ,I imagined u besides me and I was feeling that sort of energy...with a face full of wide grin...the people are going to think I am crazy....My morning went like that...wherever I go,I would look around ...hoping to see u r somewhere there.... whn I returned I saw ur missed and I was way beyond happy , u remembered me !!! :D :D ...If u were there at that moment I'd have covered u with apologies .... I learned that my parents would go out this evng, then I could call u ....I left u a msg  mentioning the same...hoping for a reply,eventhough I knew for sure u r not going to reply,but u know I can hope atleast....I didnt really feel bad bcoz I was happy I understand u well...

Desperately killing time till evng...I was rushing my parents out of my house...and at last alone :D...I dialled u and as usual ...ur so cute nd darling voice on the other end.... I'd kill myself for it....we continued our talk and u told me u didnt sleep last night...dat's not gud...I sleep like a baby and u hardly get to sleep some hours...hmm....hope u''ll get over it...I was scared at some point of our conversation were u did nearly get caught...plz dont get urself in trouble bcoz of me...I wanted to be the cause of ur happiness not the cause of ur new problems...As always u needed the apology... Sry to say but u r definetely a MISER ...Its bad manner to keep a girl waiting ... :p ....so I'm really looking forward to the time u'll return all these... it makes me smile thinking of it...u r definetely going to be out of ur breath.....Hope one day I'll get to see u...But I'm worried what u've imagined of me... It scares me if u r looking for a korean girl like beauty and zero size  figure......hmmm....hope u wont get too much of a shock :D .....what are we supposed to do that day ... GOD !!


I had to go to  church to see the last of our head of diocese....It was a tiresome waiting....all I enjoyed was seeing the sky and the most beautiful full moon with lots of stars..I missed u a lot..It 'ld have been a romantic view if we were both together....hope u have a gr8 night ...but not with sme other angels .....






No comments:

Post a Comment