Thursday 23 August 2012

First Meeting....

Last night I went again through all the things I was going to give him...Thought of writing down what I had in my mind...Through my sleepy eyes I wrote it.....Kept it with the rest and then after praying For a gr8 day tomorrow,I went to bed...I was too excited to sleep, but somehow I managed imagining him near to me...feeling a great sense of relief...there's no need to be tensed...one day or other this is going to happen....

Today morning,I woke up seeing my mother, good sign, good luck....Suddenly some feeling came my senses...Ho..I'am going to see him for real.....Butterflies seemed to be flying in my stomach.....praying for a gud day, I stepped out of the bed....Everything seemed to be normal...I lighted the candle as usual and prayed to my dearest god, to make everything normal and carefree...i lost my appetite but managed to eat something.....rustled to get ready......I got delayed....but managed to get into the bus...I messaged u nd waited for ur response...to ease my feelings,I played some gud songs, felt gud...nd then came his call....I told  to call me when he reach there....

As the bus neared the place, I started getting nervous...felt every eyes looking me...maybe there's a smile on my face..they might think i am crazy...I stepped out of my bus..nd I had to add something to my gift...I rushed to the shop...Oh GOD!! how will i ask it? My first time...gathering all  my guts I asked the shopkeeper the red rose... another one of the helper boy came to my help...showed some but they didnt look so good ...seeing my face, he showed me another set ...my fav type,cute nd tiny.....He seemed to understand my situation...Helped me in selecting one....I gave a warm thankful smile nd left....so finally over with the gift....I looked the watch...maybe I have more time...so I went to finish the other work...just as I entered the shop..I got a call ...God ,has he reached?

He was asking me where to get down...I decided to go to the bus stand.....Felt like time running....within some minutes I will be meeting him...As I got there,I went to stand in a place more secluded and just as I got there,I got the call, asking me where I was...so,..we were just some feets away,I scanned my eyes across different direction, looking for a person with mobile,I saw 1 or 2 , but not him,  finally my heart stopped for a sec...his face, about 10 feet away, recognised him all of a sudden...I walked towards him...The first thing I noted was ,Thank God , he has height !!!...:D ..so problem solved....first thing was as usual " hello" ....I tried to catch a quick glimpse ....Loved the way he was...loved everything,  eyes, eyebrows, the way of talking, but I didnt think that he watched me like that,I asked him about his hands ,seeing his hands, I resisted my urge to hold his hands and get a better look of it, but he dropped down his hands, hmm maybe after some time .....and as usual carefree talking,which i love soo much
I didnt feel any tension in facing him,even not after being aware that he was meeting me for the first time....we decided to take a walk,i was completely lost, had no sense where i was going...there were times when we spoke ,times when we remain silent....being nervous of walking by the side...i tried to walk as close as possible....i felt i bumped him several times....but it strangely felt good, walking beside someone,not just someone , the one who was meant for me....great feeling....i felt some angels stealing glances, tried to suppress my feelings,.....we continued our walk....at times, i felt like grabbing ur arms, but this is public....hmm......while crossing the roads i felt like holding his arms, still resisted it.....felt like several staring at us...whats there to look anyway...a boy nd girl walking,as simple as that,why does everyone seem to have a problem with this....felt soo gud, walking by the sides...he seems to be fast, but i'll catch up to it,surely,i managed to stare at him for about 5 or 6 time....have he seen me for sure...i dont think so....whenever he turns his face to  look me,as if my relfex i would turn my face....maybe to hide my embarrassment...I have a strong feeling to look at ur eyes, hmmm.....not a nice place to meet...so much rush.....finally we decided to go back to the bus stand.....after reaching there we tried to get glimpse of each other.....different timings, but i could feel when he looked at me....i felt several eyes staring us, felt so uncomfortable....felt like sitting somewhere and talk to u like for hours.....hmm......at a point he asked me if i was ok? ohh plz dont misunderstand its not u...its the other eyes....i tried to look at u several times...at last u said to leave..oh no...not now...hmm....but we didnt get our privacy,its better to leave..

The rest of the day, all I could think was his talking...i see his face when i close my eyes....felt really good....hope he felt the same way....the feeling was so intense....felt like my life is meant for him and him only....I wanted to meet him again, next time more private,where we could sit nd talk,...stare each other..look into the eyes...share the hopes nd plans for future.......Love him soooooo much.......My guy, only mine.......




No comments:

Post a Comment