Tuesday 28 August 2012

B'day wishes to my sweetheart ....

The First B'day of my sweetheart with me....I want it to be the loveliest day of his entire life...Though I wont be with him practically, I left my heart with him, nd it'll be with him everywhere he goes.....Love him sooo madly...cant wait to be his own....God plz let me be with him as soon as u allow......I want him as my own....I want to spent by whole time with him...being his own ....

Sending him warm birthday wishes from the bottom of my hearts....Today mrng as he wake up I want him to feel my sweet apology on his forehead....then on his nose...his cheeks.....his lips....followed by an attack there :D ....then to his neck....hmmmm............all these butterflies makes me crazy......but love these being a gift from my sweetheart......My own.....

May God bless him with all the happiness and fulfill all his wishes and dreams....praying for letting me be a part of it...to share his sorrows nd happiness......want to be with him till my last breath....love u dearrrrrr



I'll always hold ur hands nd be with u till the ma last breath

I'll hug u tightly to let u feel how much i love u

Apology on ur forehead....for my care

Apology on lips..for my love







1 comment:

  1. Nice..
    Want to convey thanks for birthday wishes? Find quotes to thank your friends for attending your birthday.

    ReplyDelete