Tuesday 14 August 2012

Moody days...

Its been a week since I'd logged into my account...Today I missed this like anything....I cant judge my feelings right now..all I can say is that this is definitely not my days....Mind is filled to its brim...nd i'm dying to shout or say something  but what??I dont know.....kind of mixed emotions.....evrything else but not happy.....Keeping myself away from  everything.....even from the chat sometimes....feeling to sit alone take some time to myself, but nothing....I dont know what I feel...Maybe i'm just crazy

Days have passed and these days were just the most memorable days in my life...I havent talked to anyone this openely....it is like heaven....feeling filled up to the brim....nd I dont want nything else in my life....I'm just fully nd completely happy...Life hasnt been this fair to me ....I'm sort of loving this life now...

Then why do I feel this way....there is a period when all have to pass through a depression phase...Is that's what happening to me...eventhough i have no reason to cry,tears r brimming in my eyes....eventhough I there is no reason to be sad,I am moody.....Oh god!! please let me out of these.....I wanted to spend more time with him...plz..plz..plz..

To get rid of this boredom I startd a movie...nd guess what it was like oil added to the fire....I dont want a time like this..i want to be the normal me..happy nd cheerful...trying to make others happy...spending time with mickey...bringing smile to my parents face....making my spl one happy nd relaxed......I just want to be me!! ..For the first time in my life i didnt took my remote 2day...deliberately missed my serials.....ohh this time is killing me...I want a normal life.......:(

Maybe this is bcoz i missed this sunday.....tomorrow i'l be coming to u god,plz keep me normal...make my mind relaxed and focused....everything's gonna be ok...... really miss his voice.... god,plz I want the normal me back....no more of this disgusting feelings......miss him soo badly..........I'm going to bed hoping for a pleasant tomorrow.....church first ......

I miss my dear.........so badly,love u like nything........dont want to compare nything else to that feeling....I've nvr felt this strong feeling of affection to nyone else....mean a lot to me.....my whole life wouldnt be sufficient to express how i feel for u........



No comments:

Post a Comment