Thursday 2 August 2012

Day of absolute boredom........

I woke up this morning after a very deep sleep,I didnt even remember any of my dreams .... I felt sad bcoz I want u in my dreams and everywhere where I am...I sensed today is going to be a boring day.....Mom was busy with household works..and I knew I'd never be able to call u today....felt really sad...I left u a msg hoping u'ld atleast have a gr8 day...


I was killing my time by watching movies...and I caught a glimpse of treasure hunter but it was the climax...I got a comment from my mom asking me what happened to ur face ,I rushed to the mirror ,there is a big pimple on my face...mom said someone's really thinking about me...eventhough its a superstition I loved to believe it and the pimple is really hurting me...for the first time I felt good about having marks in my face.....someone's is missing and thinking about me !!!


When I was on the verge of missing u I got a missed  from u..I looked and saw my mom busy ,so I rushed to my room and dialed u but u didnt pick...thought u'ld kept ur mobile somewhere...and waited ..after some time ,I again gt a missed frm u,but my mom was near me so I didnt dial u back..It was every bit of tom and jerry....when I was sitting alone I took a flash back ,all those days late night chatting,some embarrassing discussions :D ,our views on future partner and life ,places, dreams ,fog ,angel ,ur fav vin,the first time we talked, ,how u asked me that qn,how I reacted to it,one night that changed everything,my sleepless hours thinking over nd over confused,lyrics from BSB "my fav now", apologies, coffee, possessiveness ,the way u teased me , how I hurt u ,pink and red rose ,the plans we had ....so on... I thought of writing a post soon ......


Just as I finished it, I got a missed from u, like u have sensed it, It really made me miss u so badly I wanted to hear from u ....and then u called ..evn if it lasted for some sec,It was a huge relief for me....I came online asap ..and the first thing I noted was ur photo that brought a big smile on my face...we just had about 5 min and I had to tell u a lot...I frantically typed everything as soon as I can...and I felt happy u dreamt me ,chatting with u last night....the time passed like seconds....and then ur chatter went off ....ohh!! again  4 more days left.... I cant even wait a min more.....Missing u soo much ....


Hope the time pass quickly,I need those times again ,.....4 more days ...less thn 96 hrs ...hmm....and I am looking for good sweet baby names......


Saying good night ....feeling happy another day has passed....tomorrow another day less....



No comments:

Post a Comment