Saturday 4 August 2012

Pretty fine day....

As I woke up today,I felt nervous...eventhough it was a great one,I was feeling bad....To worsen it up ,I got a cold too, I took some pills....I spent a gr8 deal of time thinking wear an I went for a simple and cute one ,white nd dark green print.....As usual I got  firing from my dear father for being late.... Ohh!! I feared this is definitely not my day and somehow went with my parents...On the way I kept my mouth shut and face somewhat hostile...on my way I got the call from my friend who is goin to be receiving the prize along with me..she said our name was announced to be seated ...ohh!! another flaw from me,my father was right I am indeed late..
As we made it to college half an hour b4 the scheduled time,I was on the verge of embarrassment ,my father was as cool as if it was he who studied there...i saw the stage,the crowd was so big,I felt like running back..Me and my friend was given a seat specially at the front...I felt my legs shaking...I felt the same feeling from my friend beside me,so its not only me...we went on with our hostel and future discussions,...time passed by ,the crowd was getting thick..more nd more of press and politicians...I was running my eyes across the entire length to see someone familiar and giving them smiles...at last he time came,the chief guests came and sat on the stage...some boring and some inspirational speeches ,then one of our junior came and told us to come backstage, Finally the time!!....with shivering legs we approached the backstage and there we were met my our teachers,they managed to give us congrats and then they started the announcement, First went my from from electronics and the hoooo me...I took a look at the audience ,saw my parents ,my father was frantic ,I took a look at my mom,she was smiling , ... I felt soo happy at that time...I gave something for my parents to be happy about..this is what I wanted ...I felt much braver...I went and received that one...I walked out with my friend ...and then all I could think about was u...so I msged u...then came ur call back ,same time my appa also called so I had to cut that and then I called u , hearing ur voice made me indeed more happy ...


After leaving the function, I started feeling the effect of pills,I  was feeling dizzy and a slight headache ....as I reached home ,I logged in to see u online ,whn u were nt there I dialed u, felt good....and when u said u could have come everyday ,i felt like giving u a pinch....but then I felt that it made me realise how much I miss u....think always positively......seeing the better side of it,I felt its ok....my headache was killing me and I felt more dizzy....with jst 1% mind I asked if I could go offline...I really wanted to sit there,but my brains was opposing it...I thought I;d call u later,b4 my parents are back...as fast as I can I dumped myself into bed....when I opened my eyes and looked my parents were back and I felt  sad I didnt  call u...I left u a msg....I was scared if u will feel bad......Hope I could call u tomorrow....


the rest of evening was soo boring.....then I called my brother and talked to him for hours... I felt good and calm...It is his birthday today...Praying my god give all the happiness in his life...take it from me and give it to him....bcoz he is the best that anyone can have...I missed u soo much while I talked to my brother ,felt like talking to u,  and  let ur life be filled with with all that u desire...like the way u want it ,praying to god ,for u ,ur happiness, bcoz u r really someone special to me,a gud person ,one I can trust ... ohh!! miss u so much ,less than 48 hrs left now....want to get back with my typing skills....


I love hearing to your worries and sharing mine with u...love talking to u...love missing u so dearly, ...I just hope that u say everything to me without any hiding and feeling of hurting me.....I can promise u that u would never hurt me ...My eyes r heavy again ....feeling to sleep again.....with all the sweet memories of u ....48 hrs only....the clock starts ticking ....there will come a time when we meet,looking forward for it....





No comments:

Post a Comment