Sunday 5 August 2012

Last day of waiting .... :D

There would have been a smile in my face for sure....That was the longest ,weirdest and and most romantic situation I'd ever experienced ...Apologies,different kinds,different backgrounds,with lights and without lights...cutest,sweetest,I hate to use this word but sexiest too...hmm....it seemed like an episode and to add the spice ,the thrilling part... I was speaking something very low, in fact murmuring into phone one night sneaking at my kitchen ...I remember every detail, the chair ,table nd all and suddenly out of nowhere my mom rushes into kitchen, I was whispering and seeing her ,I panicked cut the call and placed the phone on the table...my heart was thumping hard...she looked so hard and asked who I was talking to, and she took the phone....I feared she might look the dialed calls....That was the last scene in my sense ...How could my dream be sweet nd sour at the same time? ..

As I woke up, I sat in my bed for a couple of minutes to make sure it was a dream... then I  remembered its sunday, thn as usual comes my call ...my mom and father shouting out my name... why do they have to shout ? ..what would cost them to just come near me and gently say that....It seems that shouting is the only way they can communicate .... With disgust, I step out ,prayed for a nice day in my mind , and then came a big bright sense of happiness ....last day of waiting ,from tomorrow back to online കത്തി വെക്കല്‍  ....not a completely bad day....


I get fresh and dressed to go to church....At church throughout my prayers ,I remembered u and my family and frnds ... Prayed everything to go well and smoothly,everything to be good....back from church, I looked my phone and then saw it crowded with msgs,...FRIENDSHIP DAY!! ..ohh i totally forgot it...I typed the reply to almost everything and some special one to my dear friends...Then I felt bored sitting nothing to do...thought of giving u a msg...I didnt think I could call u today...Then I logged into my account ..after sometime I noticed ur like notices on the left...so u must be there too ...As I was going to say hlo...there came ur msg....The first think that came to my mind was to ask whether that ihrd was there too.....that girl is surely to be my victim one day!!!......then u said u had to tell something....as u insisted u have to tell it on the phone...I sensed it'ld be a girl matter,, thn came in my mind that mangalore one....Does these girls have no other job?...thousands of boys hanging freely ,why messing here....god,plz have mercy on me....u said she's online there now....I'd kill her !!.....time went on....nyways tomorrow is my day.....I get u all for myself and nobody else....ohh!! If u had been here I'd have given u thousands of hits...thank god ..u r saved...To add my tensions there came a msg ,of the one I mentioned,soo much emotional, I thought I'd better say, I'm not interested straightaway ,I expressed it in a lighter manner telling I am nt planning 4 a marriage atleast for 2 yrs...to my despair,he said his parents are looking for a girl and he thought of asking me, nd he too is in an opinion of getting married after 2 or 3 yrs...I gave him a k, nd set my chat again....Its better to ignore ....

After 5.00 to my luck,my parents went to drop my cousin(she's lucky for me sometimes)...I dialed u as soon as I can ,I couldnt wait to hear what u had to say...To my despair u didnt say anything properly...Said that mangalore one called u...and also there was a call from an unknown number...hmm....I hate ur vodaphone completely ,in every sense.....network ,the operators and also the customer care.......As we went on, I was actually not planning to tell this one,but came to my mouth...abt that guy....and then :@ :@, ur i'msoocool reply,,I felt like dying thousand deaths, come there strangle ur neck with my hand (but not to kill u definitely) , chasing u and giving u a nice blow... such a cold response....:( hmm.....then u told u want to get me angry....seriously...if I get angrier than this I'ld be worse ....a mere apology would never calm me then......and thn my parents returned,I was abt to give u apology,whn u asked for it....this tym too,I didnt ask urs...what a fool.....when am I going to get a proper one from u...Either u wont give,or whn u r ready,I wont be asking.... :(
next tym surely

Hopefully tomorrow, I get back with my normal routine....spending hours with u....talking needs recharge....We have a plan to meet, oh!! how would it turn out?....nervous and happy at the same time...


Tomorrow, I need to fire u (but what to say)....anyways I'm still mad at u... :p just a little but mad definitely


Ho!! feeling great after expressing everything , every frustration here....
Waiting for a gr8 day tomorrow....feeling like the tops of the world, a full morning without u, but I can manage bcoz the time is getting less....not a full 24 hr left....Praying for a superb dream filled with suspense and thrills....hoping u too have a gr8 one, this tym if u go for any angels u r definitely going to enjoy tomorrow bcoz I'l definitely freak out.... hope u sleep well and tight ,without waking up at 2 or 3.....without any vodafone interruption.....


Pink Rose nd Coffee for dreams :p

No comments:

Post a Comment