Friday 3 August 2012

Can't wait till 6th ..... :(

Yet another morning missing u.....I woke up today with a feeling of emptiness ..I looked for the time 7.15 ,my head was still heavy,...I looked at the mirror eyes were swollen and the pimple worsening,its definitely going to leave a mark on my face...I wondered what u'ld be doing and thought u'ld still be in bed..

I spent the rest of the day watching movie,reading magazines and then a sweet long chat with my mom...,advises...I felt a deep guilt inside me...hope everything  would be fine...I missed u a lot and to kill my  time I browsed the net ,played some boring games....and to my relief my parents decided to go out after 5.30 ...my soul was jumping up nd down...I rushed to leave u a msg ,asking if u r free...I jst expected a missed ...but thn came ur msg.... "WOWIEE "...ho...U sent me a  msg!!! hmmm.....loved it a lot.......


I kept on looking the clock to strike 5 ....my mom told me to cook and without much concentration I cooked something in a rush ...God knows how it'd taste ...at last 5 ,home alone .... :D :D I left u a msg and dialed u....thn came ur voice at the other end....felt a sense of relief in my mind as if ur voice is a soothing balm...u seemed so different from the usual tone...tension free....and romantic too....maybe bcoz of the hangover of the film....anyways loved it so much ...as usual u continue with ur usual teasing ..little less this time ...except with that ihrd adoor ....hope i'd get to know that girl and tell her to stop messing with my property.....hmm.....why does she have to chat whn she should be concentrating in her studies......feeling jealous....I felt really gud speaking to u...wish i could speak longer....these bills and time is definitely becoming the villains.....wondering if u r feeling the same way I feel...missing badly,suffocated ,desperately finding a way to kill time .......u r definitely changing me a lot,...I just dont want to get over with this feeling.....

I went back to my usual serials....with mind wandering somewhere...feeling lonely ..... why wouldn't the time pass.....the only thing I'm happy about is that its just 3 more days left.....




Thinking of tomorrow makes me nervous...but with u it seems easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment